Dr. Wallace Dinsmore
M.D., F.R.C.P. (London, Edinburgh, Dublin)
Physician in Sexual Medicine
Dr. Wallace Dinsmore is a physician in Sexual Medicine and has been an NHS consultant in Belfast since 1987. He is a recognised specialist in the diagnosis and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD's) such as HIV/AIDS, Chlamydia, Syphilis and the Humanpapilloma virus. He also specialises in the treatment of sexual dysfunctions such as Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) and Premature Ejaculation.
- President of the British Society of Sexual Medicine (2009-Present)
- Published more than 120 peer-reviewed papers in the relevant areas of medicine
- Editor, International Journal of STD & AIDS (1989-2009)
Private Services(Fees apply)
- HIV/Syphilis Testing (20 minutes - during consultation)
- Confidential Service which is totally independent of NHS records.
- Private Appointments (usually same day - no referral required).
- Confidentiality is paramount and guaranteed.
- Tests for: HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Hepatitis B/C, Herpes, Syphilis, Candida and all other genital & sexually transmitted infections.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all sexual dysfunctions, including Erectile Dysfunction (impotence), Premature Ejaculation, Peyronie's Disease and all other genital problems.
- 1 Brackenwood Lane,
- Upper Malone
- Belfast BT17 9JJ
- Private Appointments:
- Phone: +44 (0)28 90 622530
- Fax: +44 (0)28 90 300 569
- Mobile: +44 (0)7802 663883 **
- ** Use only if contact by Phone has been unsuccessful.